Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 2 and going STRONG

We are headed into week 2 of the academy... I am finally staring to get the hang of things. Meal prep is easier and quick dinners have become second nature with a 2 year old. The definition of time management is shaving in the sink while my toddler bathes, washing my hair and rinsing off while he brushes his teeth, and leaving the bathroom at the same time to put on our pajamas.  Sometimes he even enjoys letting me blow dry my hair if he get's a turn.


HOWEVER... taking a 2 year old boy to David's bridal to pick up my bridesmaid dress, now that is a memory that will not soon be forgotten. Jace is generally a very well behaved 2 year old, there are bad days and mischievous days on occasion, but generally he listens well and keeps close to momma.  Jace decided it would be a good idea to run under all the manikin bride dresses and yell "MOMMA SHE GUURL!"... Oh my gosh! Are you kidding me! Did that seriously just happen?! What was I thinking bringing him!


50 shades of pink later...


The dress is secured in the back of the car along with my child and out of the public eye we go.


This kid... 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment